JobSki & snowboard schoolsNiseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Our Ski School was launched off the back of our popular winter camp due to the demand for private lessons outside of the camps schedule. Our private lessons are tailored to each guests’ individual needs and learning goals. We select the most appropriate part of the mountain for our guests based on ability, learning aspirations, weather and crowds and make sure they get the most out of every minute on the hill. As a member of the team, you will be surrounded by like-minded people with a passion for the mountains and snow as well as being in one of the world’s top resorts.
Skills we are looking for
• Snowsports instructor qualification.
• Valid snowsports instructor license for the duration of the contract
• Valid first aid license for duration of the contract
• Must hold a valid working holiday visa for Japan or be a Japanese citizen.
• Fluency in English. Basic Mandarin an advantage.
• Must obtain an International Driving Permit (valid for the duration of the contract) or valid Japanese driver’s license.
• Providing lessons in a safe and secure manner/environment.
• Ability to independently plan ski or snowboard lessons.
• Create a positive rapport with clients.
• Promote a positive image of the school and yourself at all times
• Be prepared to teach a wide variety of lessons to all types of clients.
• Picking up and dropping off clients from/to their accommodation
• Dual Certified (Ski and Snowboard)
• Prior experience working in a similar role. Prior experience as a teacher, coach, or camp counselor is an advantage.
• Excellent people skills, and a friendly, service-oriented attitude.
• Ability to work independently.
• Passion and/or desire to work in the outdoors.
• Enthusiasm, patience and a reliable nature.
What are the job details
What's in it for you
Commercial Full Season Lift Pass