Ski instructors (m/f)
JobSki & snowboard schoolsWinterberg
Our Ski School Kahler Asten operates in the Sauerland, less than a 3-hour drive from Utrecht and easily accessible with the Flixbus. Depending on the weather and snowfall, you teach in the beautiful wintersports areas Altastenberg, Schlossberg and the well-known Winterberg, a popular ski area especially for Dutch and Belgians who would like to spend a weekend or midweek on ski's. The lessons at Winterberg are only given by us to skiers with some experience, who would like to retrieve this or further to expand. In Winterberg and Altastenberg, as a ski instructor with papers, you will be much more dependent on yourself. Our own ski resort Schlossberg near Winterberg is partly due to its small scale, a place where you will work much more in a team. The Schlossberg ski area is therefore an ideal learning place for ski instructors in training or with papers who want to develop and challenge themselves further by working together. Due to the tranquility and space, Schlossberg is an ideal family ski area for young and old, as a beginner or a bit anxious. With a children's area for 5-6 year olds who are getting on skis for the first time and a less flat children's area for children from 6 years with or without experience, we teach the children the basic techniques step by step. For adults, youth and more experienced children, you can give the group lessons the right techniques on our blue and red descents so you can continue to challenge your ski class on their own. We are looking to strengthen our team for the coming winter season; Ski instructors available throughout the season. We are also looking for teachers who want to support us during the school holidays, during the weekends or a certain period.
Skills we are looking for
• Teachers with NSL diploma, candidate, trainee, ski guide or ski instructor A / B (or in training for that) *,
• sporty, enthusiastic and empathetic people for children and adult ski lessons,
• good communicative skills,
• experience in working with groups,
• Dutch speaking, German is an advantage.
* If you have not (yet) obtained your diploma, ask us about the other options within our ski school.
We support you improving your skiing technique through of regular ski training.
What are the job details
• Ski training on location of our three teaching areas,
• good earnings,
• overnight stay in apartments,
• ski pass,
• teachers' clothing and equipment,
• a great winter season with a good, sociable and sporty team.
What's in it for you
Is this exactly what you are looking for?
Send an e-mail in which you introduce yourself, a profile picture and motivation why you are the right candidate to;
Also look for our other job offers